- Perform daily accounting and payment duties including input of accounting data, preparation of vouchers and arrangement of documents to bank
- Responsible for staff expense reimbursement, petty cash, handling of cheque payment, etc.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements
- Assist in quarterly/yearly closing and stock take
- Provide clerical support to the department and assist in ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- LCC level 3 or above with at least 3-5 years relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Excel & Word
- Strong sense of accuracy and carefulness
- Independent, well organized and self-motivated
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer 5-day work week, bank holiday, staff discounts, medical & hospitalization insurance to the right candidate.
All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only.
If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected]